Handwriting is as Unique as a fingerprint.
Business or Personal Compatibility Analysis:
It is always better to have handwriting analysis done when the person is not aware their writing is going to be analyzed. This way the graphologist gets a truer picture of how the writer writes on a daily basis.
Send your daily handwriting (see below) instead of composing a ‘piece’ specifically for analysis.
Here are some ideas for ‘collecting’ handwriting:
- Handwriting can be in any language except Chinese, Russian, Hebrew or Arabic
- A photocopied letter, with a signature on unlined paper if possible. Pen or ink is acceptable
- Memo notes, grocery lists, phone messages, notes pinned on the refrigerator door, or bulletin board
- Canceled check signatures. Do not send the original canceled check send a photocopy.
- Handwritten addressed envelopes
What to do next…fill out the order form
- Make out your cashier check to ‘Glenda Ross‘
- Mail your Handwriting samples and cashier check to: Glenda Ross
5018 Viewridge Dr. S.E.,
Olympia, WA 98501
- Be sure to include a return address, phone number, email address and if this is a “rush job”.
- Personal checks will be held for 14 days, to insure funds.
Visa, Mastercard, and Discover are accepted.